With color names such as Ghost Ranch, after the precise burnt red of Georgia O'Keeffe's New Mexico desert home – J.Hannah polishes are artistically calculated treatments of color. Here J.Hannah pairs our palettes – a cocktail inspired alchemy – as a final toast to the season.
LoQ sandals and J.Hannah polishes, in combinations inspired by late summer aperitivo hour and pairings of (perfectly) elaborate botanical beverages.
1. Spicy Citrus Spritzer, with satsuma, chili, and cinchona bark.
Luisa buckle sandal in Cantaloupe mixed with Fauna, Ghost Ranch, and Nectar polishes.
2. September Flower, with hibiscus, rose petal, saffron, black pepper.
Sol patent wedge in Rosa mixed with Dune, Carob, Saltillo polishes.
3. Shiso Cooler, with fresh shiso leaves, aloe, green chartreuse, and lemon.
Prima patent high heel in Menta mixed with Artichoke and Relic polishes.
4. Freshly juiced Charentais melon with Jasmine garnish.
Juli slip-on in Pistachio mixed with Marzipan polish.
5. Earl Grey Fizz with Lavender.
Alba toe ring sandal in Luna satin mixed with Ikebana and Akoya polishes.
6. A classic gin Martini with a green olive.
Ara wrap sandal in Sal mixed with Eames polish.
7. Elephant heart plum + garden rosemary spritz.
Prima patent high heel in Menta mixed with Blue Nudes polish.
8. Vermouth on the rocks with single olive and twist of orange.
Luisa buckle sandal in Cantaloupe mixed with Hepworth and Eames polishes.
9. Rhubarb, rose, and bergamot shrub.
Alba toe ring sandal in Luna satin mixed with Agnes and Himalayan salt polishes.
Find J.Hannah polishes in LoQ Objects.